In order to support the launch of the new Weight Loss Plan, we are launching a 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
This Challenge will be open to the public, with the only requirement being the purchase of 3 weight management programs during the duration of the contest, which is from February 1, 2017 to May 1, 2017, either one per month, or all at the same time during the Challenge period. However, for those who purchased a system during the Ontario event, their system will count toward the requirement during the contest period.
Starting on January 23 and ending February 18, 2017, those wishing to sign up for the Challenge may do so by visiting www.nuvigloballife.com and accessing the registration page for the Challenge. On the registration page, those wishing to join the Challenge will need to provide their name, address, email, and their weight in pounds at the start of the Challenge, in addition to a full body photograph at that weight.
Prizes for the Challenge will be as follows:
A 2-day trip for two. The prize includes a double-room at a 4-Star hotel, and 2 round trip economy plane tickets to Catalina Island in California. In addition, the winner will get a complete make-over, as well as a photo and video session, in addition to 2 complete wardrobes. The winner will appear in future Nuvi promotion, and will have to be present at the Anniversary Event to provide their testimonial. In the event that the winner is local or close to Catalina Island, such that he/she does not require a plane ticket, he/she will receive a VISA gift card for a value such that the total prize package totals $2,000.
A MacBook Air and a $500 VISA gift card.
Please fill out the information below to register for the 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
By providing your information below, you are agreeing to abide by all Nuvi Official Rules in reference to the Weight Loss Challenge.
Por favor proporcione la información para registrarse para el RetoNuviYo de 90 días
Al proporcionar su información a continuación, usted está de acuerdo con observar todas las Reglas Oficiales del Reto NuviYo.
Winners will be determined according to the percentage of body weight loss during the contest period, and will be notified by telephone, prior to the event. Photographs and videos of the winners will be shown during the Anniversary Event in May.
*We ask that you take your “before” picture next to a recent newspaper, such that the date on the newspaper will validate the date when you took the “before” photo. You may submit videos in which you talk to us about your reason for wanting to lose some weight, whether it is for health reasons, for your self-esteem, to increase your energy, or simply to look better. In addition, during the Challenge period, we encourage you to upload photos or videos to show your progress through the Challenge.
Nuvi 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge Official Rules
- Entry and Eligibility to Win.The 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge (“Challenge”) runs from February 1, 2017 to May 1, 2017. The Challenge is open to the public, participants must be 18 years and older and legal residents, with the only requirement being that they purchase 3 weight loss systems during the contest period, either all at once, or one per month, Employees of NuVi Global Corporation (“Nuvi”) or its subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible to register or win. The Challenge is void where prohibited by law. If you become pregnant during the Challenge, you are no longer eligible to win and may receive entry into any future Challenge that Nuvi may organize. Women who are pregnant are not eligible for Prizes, and any body change due to having a baby will not be eligible.
- Entry Submission Requirements:Starting on January 23, 2017 and ending in January 30, 2017 all those interested in participating in the challenge may register by going to www.nuvigloballife.com and accessing the RetoNuviYo de 90 dias sign-up page. Once there, registrants will be asked to provide their name, address, email, and their weight in pounds in order to register for/begin the Challenge. Participants will be asked to submit a photo at the beginning of the Challenge, and another at the end of the Challenge, although they may also submit up to 4 additional photos as they progress through the Challenge, or alternately, 4 videos. The “before” photos and the “after” photos, or videos, should be in similar poses. Do not take pictures in locker rooms. Though not required, for best results the photographs should be three-fourths (¾) body or full body to show full weight loss and body transformation. If possible, your photo should be in a bathing suit or similar clothing that will clearly show the transformation/weight loss achieved. Nuvi reserves the right to request resubmission of one or more of the “before” or “after” photographs or request additional images. Any entries submitted by someone other than you or professionally produced or enhanced will be rejected. Do not send any “before” photos taken prior to January 15, 2017. All photos and essays should be sent in during the Challenge contest period, with the exception that the “Before” picture should be submitted at time of registration, and the “After” picture should be submitted by no later than May 2, 2017.
- Essay.You will also be required to submit an essay that describes your weight loss or transformation journey. The essay should explain your goals during the Challenge, how Nuvi helped you achieve your results, how your lifestyle changed, and how you plan to maintain these changes. The essay is limited to 5000 characters. If essay exceeds 5,000 characters, only the first 5,000 characters will be read. Nuvi reserves the right to redact portions of any essay. Please do not use other brand or trade names in your essay because they will not be printed.
- Challenge Winners Selection.At the end of the Challenge period, Nuvi personnel will select those participants that achieved the greatest percentage loss of their body weight. In the event of a tie, Nuvi will select the appropriate tie-breaking mechanism. All entries become the property of Nuvi and will not be returned.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Value.The first place winner will receive a prize totaling $2,000. The Price will consist of 2 days at a 4-Star hotel in Catalina Islands, California for 2 people, 2 round-trip economy class plane tickets, and for the winner, a total make-over with 2 wardrobes. Should the winner be a local or near-by resident not requiring an airplane ticket to Catalina Island, the winner will receive a gift card in the amount necessary to make the first place winnings total $2,000. The first prize winner will be required to be present at the Nuvi’s Anniversary Event, where he shall give his testimonial on-stage, and be declared the official winner. The second place winner will receive a MacBook Air and a VISA gift card worth $500. The third place winner will receive an iPhone 7. Prizes are non-transferable. and taxes will be the sole responsibility of each winner. Prize winner(s) will also be required to execute an Affidavit and Publicity Release and a W-9 (if applicable) within four (4) days of notification or Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded in the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the entry form, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Challenge or receive the Prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) potential winner’s Prize notification is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the his/her obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Challenge and an alternate winner may be selected, at Nuvi’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received.
- Winner Affidavit and Release.Winners will be required to provide before and after photographs to Nuvi to be used for promotional and marketing purposes. Before receiving the Prize and as a condition of receiving the Prize, winners may be required to provide valid photo identification with his or her name and address as it appeared on the entry registration, provide proof of proper age and residency, and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release supplied by Nuvi which, among other disclaimers: (a) releases Nuvi Global and its range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to the Challenge and the receipt and use of the Prize, and (b) grants Nuvi the right to publish the winner’s name, city/state, photograph(s), voice, testimonial, approved biographical information, or other likeness and/or Prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the extent permitted by law.
- Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnification.You acknowledge that there are risks associated with your participation in the Challenge and you agree that the terms of the Official Rules apply to your participation, including but not limited to the Assumption of Risk, Release of Liability, and Indemnification provisions. By entering the Challenge, each participant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, discharge, and hold harmless Nuvi, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents, together with the present and future officers, agents, employees and representatives of each of them, from any and all responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the Prize(s) and/or any person’s participation in the Challenge.
- No Guaranty of Weight Loss.Individual weight loss results vary and participation in the Challenge does not guarantee weight loss. Factors such as diet and genetic makeup, overall health, or physiological differences may influence weight loss. Please consult with your physician before beginning any new nutrition or exercise program.
- General.No entrant shall use any artificial or inappropriate means of weight loss or alteration in body composition in order to win the Challenge including but not limited to liposuction, weight loss surgery or other similar procedures. All interpretations of these Official Rules shall be made by Nuvi, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Nuvi reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Challenge or any part of this Challenge for any reason. Nuvi reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it reasonably suspects or believes to be tampering with the entry process, any part of the Challenge itself, or the award mechanism by any means or suspected to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other term or condition of the Challenge set by Nuvi. If Nuvi determines, in its sole discretion, that unforeseen events have compromised the integrity or viability of the Challenge, Nuvi reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Challenge, including the entire Challenge, and/or modify the Challenge. Nuvi shall not be responsible for incomplete or late entries, essays or photos that are not received by Nuvi by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.
- Sponsor and Winner List.The sponsor is Nuvi Global Corporation, 8423 Rochester Ave., Suite 101, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. To receive a notification of the Challenge winner, please submit your request in writing by May4, 2017 to Nuvi Global Corporation, 8423 Rochester Ave., Suite 101, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730.