2016 Toyota Corolla S Raffle
- Open to all distributors joining/reactivating with Nuvi between promotion period of January 1 to April 30, 2017.
- $160 minimum monthly purchase during qualification period.
- Cumulative group sales of $10,000 during qualification period.
- This promotion is open to all new and reactivated distributors.
- The drawing will take place at Nuvi’s Third Anniversary Event on May 2017
VALID IN US ONLY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Eligibility: Raffle (the “Raffle”) being conducted by NuVi Global Corporation (“NuVi”) is only open to those who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Raffle is only open to legal residents, as evidenced by possession of a valid Social Security (SS#) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of NUVI, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about January 1, 2017 and ending April 30, 2017.
- Prizes: Winners will receive a 2016 Toyota Corolla S described online and Appraised at $18,000. Toyota Corolla S will be delivered with half a tank of gasoline, the winner will be liable for all Department of Motor Vehicles taxes, licenses and additional regulatory costs, transfer fees from Nuvi, as well as any cost incurred in shipping the Toyota Corolla S from Anniversary Event Raffle site to his/her place of residence. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize acceptance. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, registration and insurance shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for NuVi to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Raffle with within two (2) days following the winner selection. NuVi shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that NUVI, anyone acting on behalf of NUVI, or its respective licensees or successors, will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without further compensation.
- Terms: NUVI reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, NUVI may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by NUVI. NUVI reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- NUVI has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Raffle. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, NUVI reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Raffle you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from NUVI. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless NUVI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion.
- Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Nuvi Global,Corporation, 8423 Rochester Ave., Suite 101, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. Requests must be received no later than 14 days after the selection of the winner.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Raffle is: Nuvi Global Corporation, 8423 Rochester Ave., Suite 101, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730.